BScEng (Hons) (Moratuwa), AMIE (SL), MIEEE
Ms. T. H. Indiketiya completed her bachelor´s degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Moratuwa with First Class Honours in 2018. She received the EESoc award for the Best Final Year Undergraduate Project in Electrical Engineering. She has gained industrial experience in Ceylon Electricity Board and Electro-Serv (Pvt.) Ltd. She has participated in several local and international conferences and contributed as a reviewer as well. Ms. Indiketiya joined the University of Ruhuna as a Lecturer in 2019. Before that, she served as a Lecturer on contract in the Department of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Moratuwa. Moreover, Ms. Indiketiya is a registered Engineering Practitioner at the Engineering Council, Sri Lanka.
- EE8301 High Voltage Engineering
- EE8202 Electrical Systems in Buildings
- EE6207 Power System Analysis
- EE5304 Power Systems II
Indexed Peer Reviewed Full Length Conference Papers
- T. H. Indiketiya, “An Optimum Strategy to Control Peltier Device Cold Side Temperature”, 2021 IEEE 11th Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC), NV, USA, 2021, pp. 1333-1338, doi: 10.1109/CCWC51732.2021.9376130.
- T. H. Indiketiya, “Waste Management in Sri Lanka in line with European Union Techniques”, in 2021 International Conference on Interdisciplinary Research in Technology & Management (IRTM) In collaboration with Taylor and Francis, Kolkata, India, 2021, pp. 0287-0289.
- T. Indiketiya, “Smart and Interactive Laboratory Setup to Teach Controller Area Network Protocol,” 2020 11th IEEE Annual Information Technology, Electronics and Mobile Communication Conference (IEMCON), Vancouver, BC, Canada, 2020, pp. 0797-0803.
- Mahapola Scholarship (All island Merit Scheme) granted by the government of Sri Lanka to pursue BSc Engineering Degree Course at University of Moratuwa, 2013
- Best Presenter in the session “Parallel Algorithm and Software Engineering” – in 2021 11th Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC), Las Vegas, USA.
- EESoC Award, for the Best Final Year Undergraduate Project in Electrical Engineering – 2018, Faculty of Engineering, University of Moratuwa.
- Arthur V. Dias Memorial Award and Shield, for the Highest Academic Achievement in GCE AL Physical Science Stream – 2012, Visakha Vidyalaya, Colombo 05.