Mr. Thilina Weerasinghe is a lecturer attached to DEIE since 2015. He received his B.Sc. degree in Electrical and Information Engineering from University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka, in 2009, and the M.Sc. degree in Information and Communication Technology from University of Agder, Norway, in 2015. He worked as a Ph.D. Fellow in the ICT department of Faulty of Engineering and Science in University of Agder from 2016 to 2020. He also has industrial experiences as an Engineer in Radio Network Optimization in several mobile communication related projects in Sri Lanka and Maldives.
Weerasinghe, I. A. M. Balapuwaduge, and F. Y. Li, Priority-based initial access for URLLC traffic in massive IoT networks: Schemes and performance analysis, Computer Networks, Volume 178.
- Weerasinghe, I. A. M. Balapuwaduge, F. Y. Li and Vicente Casares-Giner, “MDP-based Resource Allocation for Uplink Grant-free Transmissions in 5G New Radio” Accepted to be published in In Proceedings of IEEE WCNC 2020.
- Weerasinghe, I. A. M. Balapuwaduge, and F. Y. Li, “Preamble Reservation based Access for Grouped mMTC Devices with URLLC Requirements,” in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), Shanghai, China, May 2019. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ICC.2019.8761430
- Weerasinghe, I. A. M. Balapuwaduge, and F. Y. Li, “Supervised Learning-based Arrival Prediction and Dynamic Preamble Allocation for Bursty Traffic,” Accepted, IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM) Workshops, Paris, France, Apr.-May 2019.
- Weerasinghe, I. A. M. Balapuwaduge, and F. Y. Li, “Time-Space Domain Availability Analysis under Reliability Impairments,” IEEE Networking Letters, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 103-106, Sep. 2019. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/LNET.2019.2916909
- Weerasinghe, I. A. M. Balapuwaduge, and F. Y. Li, “Per-User Availability for Ultra-Reliable Communication in 5G: Concept and Analysis”, In Proceedings of IEEE WCNC, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, Apr. 2018. DOI: 10.1109/WCNC.2018.8377200
- Weerasinghe, Thilina Nuwan; Romero, Daniel; Asensio-Marco, César; Beferull-Lozano, Baltasar (2018). “Fast Distributed Subspace Projection via Graph Filters”. 2018 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP). ISBN: 978-1-5386-4658-8. IEEE conference proceedings. chapter. s 4639 – 4643.
- Ben Saad, Leila; Weerasinghe, Thilina Nuwan; Beferull-Lozano, Baltasar (2017). “Topology Design to Increase Network Lifetime in WSN for Graph Filtering in Consensus Processes”. 2017 25th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO). ISBN: 978-0-9928626-7-1. IEEE.
- Weerasinghe,Thilina Nuwan, Adaptive Backbone and Link Correlation based Data Transmission Schemes for Wireless Sensor Networks, MSc thesis, University of Agder, Norway, June. 2015.
- Weerasinghe, Thilina Nuwan; Kanyeshuli, Alexandre and Li, Frank Young . “Evaluation and Improvement of Collective Flooding in WSNs with Various Link Correlations”. 2015 IEEE 26th Annual International Symposium on Personal, Indoor, and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC). ISBN: 978-1-4673-6781-3. IEEE conference proceedings. 1244 – 1249