This project is a biomedical research-based project. There are basically two stages of Diabetic Retinopathy (DR) as non-proliferative DR and proliferative DR. When a person…
MPhil. (Reading, Colombo), MSc (Moratuwa), BScEng (Hons) (Moratuwa)
Mr. T. D. Gamage joined the Department of Electrical and Information Engineering in year 2016 as a Lecturer. He obtained his first degree from the Computer Science and Engineering Department of University of Moratuwa in 2009. He worked as a research assistant for several years in the Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering Department, University of Moratuwa. During the time he is working as a research assistant he obtained his M.Sc. from the same department of University of Moratuwa in 2014.
- T. D. Gamage, “Real-time Object Tracking and Surveillance using a Parallel Computing Architecture,” Master’s thesis, University of Moratuwa, Moratuwa, 2014
Peer Reviewed Journals:
- P. Shabisha, C. Sandeepa, C. Moremada, N. Dissanayaka, T. Gamage, A. Braeken, K. Steenhaut and M. Liyanage, “Security enhanced Emergency Situation Detection System for Ambient Assisted Living,” in IEEE Open Journal of the Computer Society, doi: 10.1109/OJCS.2021.3095341.
Indexed Peer Reviewed Full Length Conference Papers
- T. Gamage, J. G. Samarawickrama and A. A. Pasqual, “GPU-based detection of stopping vehicles,” International Conference on Advances in ICT for Emerging Regions (ICTer2012), Colombo, 2012, pp. 222-222.
- T. D. Gamage, J. G. Samarawickrama and A. A. Pasqual, “GPU based non-overlapping multi-camera vehicle tracking,” 7th International Conference on Information and Automation for Sustainability, Colombo, 2014, pp. 1-6.
- T. D. Gamage, J. G. Samarawickrama, R. Rodrigo and A. A. Pasqual, “Image filtering with MapReduce in pseudo-distribution mode,” 2015 Moratuwa Engineering Research Conference (MERCon), Moratuwa, 2015, pp. 160-164.
- D. Lokuarachchi, K. Gunarathna, L. Muthumal and T. Gamage, “Automated Detection of Exudates in Retinal Images,” 2019 IEEE 15th International Colloquium on Signal Processing & Its Applications (CSPA), Penang, Malaysia, 2019, pp. 43-47.
- D. Lokuarachchi, L. Muthumal, K. Gunarathna and T. D. Gamage, “Detection of Red Lesions in Retinal Images Using Image Processing and Machine Learning Techniques,” 2019 Moratuwa Engineering Research Conference (MERCon), Moratuwa, Sri Lanka, 2019, pp. 550-555.
- D. Lokuarachchi, L. Muthumal, T. D. Gamage and K. Gunarathna, “Localization of the Optic Disc Using Red and Green Channels of the Retinal Images,” 2019 International Conference on Advancements in Computing (ICAC), 2019, pp. 261-266.
- C. Sandeepa, C. Moremada, N. Dissanayaka, T. Gamage, M. Liyanage, “An Emergency Situation Detection System for Ambient Assisted Living,” IEEE ICC 2020 Workshop on IoT Enabling Technologies in Healthcare, Dublin, Ireland, 2020.
- P. Fernando, L. Gunawardhana, W. Rajapakshe, M. Dananjaya, T. Gamage and M. Liyanage, “Blockchain-Based Wi-Fi Offloading Platform for 5G,” 2020 IEEE International Conference on Communications Workshops (ICC Workshops), 2020.
- C. Sandeepa, C. Moremada, N. Dissanayaka, T. Gamage and M. Liyanage, “Social Interaction Tracking and Patient Prediction System for Potential COVID-19 Patients,” 2020 IEEE 3rd 5G World Forum (5GWF), 2020, pp. 13-18.
- H. Nanayakkara, H. Silva, K. Bodhinayake and T. D. Gamage, “Accuracy Evaluation of SLAM Algorithms in RGB-D Sensors,” 2020 5th South-East Europe Design Automation, Computer Engineering, Computer Networks and Social Media Conference (SEEDA-CECNSM), 2020, pp. 1-6.