SMART POWER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Rajitha Udawalpola, Taisuke Masuta The aim of this project is to implement a reliable energy monitoring system which can measure current and voltage values to calculate useful parameters in order to produce useful outcomes or to carry out certain functionalities like device identification, pattern recognition, cost prediction etc. For this a…
+ 94 718 578608
Dr. Rajitha Udawalpola is a Senior Lecturer attached to the Department of Electrical and Information Engineering. He joined the deparment in 2003. He graduated from University of Peradeniya in Sri Lanka in 2002. He won the Professor Jayasekara award for best undergraduate project in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He completed PhD studies at Department of Information Technology, Uppsala University,Sweden in 2010
In 2017 he worked as a visitng researcher in Meijo University, Nagoya, Japan. He served as the head of the department from 2019 February to 2020 March.
- Optimisation: apply optimization algorithms and parallel algorithms to solve problems in engineering
- Smart systems: software development for smart applications ( Internet of things, Machine learning, Wireless ad hoc networks
- Teaching and Learning in higher education: Curricular development, Assessment and Evaluation, Outcomes based education.
- EE2201 Object Oriented Programming
- EE4303 Data Structures and Algorithms
- EE4106 Software Engineering Principles
- EE5207Internet Technologies (TE)
- EE7204 Scientific Computing (TE)
- EE8203 High Performance Computing (TE)
- K.R.C. Wijesinghe, M.R. Udawalpola and S.R.H. Hoole . Towards Object Oriented Finite Element Pre-processors Exploiting Modern Computer Technology, Journal of Materials Processing Technology (Elsevier) Volume 161, Issues 1-2, April 2005,Pages 247-252.
Cras est ante, porttitor non aliquam eget, ornare venenatis urna. Sed ac quam et arcu lacinia mattis rutrum vel massa. Phasellus blandit, risus at porttitor pharetra, tellus dolor euismod nunc, eget venenatis tortor neque ac erat.