Navodika Karunasingha is a Lecturer attached to the Department of Electrical and Information Engineering since 2022. He started as an instructor and was promoted to a temporary lecturer and is currently working as a Lecturer (probationary). He completed his B.Sc. degree with first class in Electrical and Information Engineering from the Faculty of Engineering, University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka in 2021. In recognition of his academic achievements, He was honored with the Mallika De Mel Memorial Gold Medal for the highest OGPA of the whole batch in the Faculty of Engineering, and the Dr. A.D.V. Premaratna Memorial Gold Medal for the highest OGPA of the Department of Electrical and Information Engineering for his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Ruhuna in 2022.
- Optical Fiber Communication
- Photonic Devices
- Microwave Communication
- Digital Communication
- Intelligent Systems
- EE5305 Sensors and Transducers
- Mallika De Mel Memorial Gold Medal from UoR – 2021
- A.D.V. Premaratne Memorial Gold Medal from UoR – 2021
Publications in indexed peer-reviewed full length conference papers:
- Karunasingha, N., Jayasekara, B.G. and Hevapathige, A., 2023, March. OC-SMOTE-NN: A Deep Learning-based Approach for Imbalanced Classification. In 2023 IEEE 13th Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC) (pp. 0943-0948). IEEE.